Light Up Lancaster Fringe Events!
There are lots of exciting things taking place in the week leading up to the festival – here are just some of them!
Lancaster Walks, Talks and Tours, led by experienced tour guide Gregory Wright, have created some exciting themed tours of Lancaster for the festival week.
Tours depart from Lancaster Castle’s main entrance – the John O’Gaunt Gatehouse – and last around 90 minutes.
Tickets £5 / £4 from Lancaster Visitor Information Centre or www.lancaster.gov.uk/VICTicketbox
- Mon 30th Oct 7pm Hauntings, Hangings & Horrid Happenings – Dark History
(Not recommended for under 12s)
- Tues 31st Oct 2pm Witchcraft 1612 – The Pendle Witches Story
- Tues 31st Oct 7pm Hauntings, Hangings & Horrid Happenings – Dark History (Not recommended for under 12s)
- Wed 1st Nov 2pm Lancaster: A Golden Age – Maritime History
- Thur 2nd Nov 2pm Luck To Loyne – A History of Lancaster
- Fri 3rd Nov 2pm The Castle and The Hill – A Detailed Look At Castle Hill
- Sat 4th Nov 12pm Witchcraft 1612 – The Pendle Witches Story
- Sat 4th Nov 5pm Luck To Loyne – A History of Lancaster
Also this week:
The Dukes enters its final week of ‘Blackout’ – a thrilling theatrical account of the chaos, bewilderment and camaraderie experienced by local people during the extraordinary times of the Storm Desmond flooding and power cuts.
This week’s performances are:
Tues 31 Oct, Thu 2 Nov at 7.30pm
Wed 1 Nov at 2pm and 7.30pm
Fri 3 Nov at 9pm
See www.dukes-lancaster.org for details of all performances between 13th October and 3rd November.
Tickets £15.50 – £19.50 from www.dukes-lancaster.org/ 01524 598500